- Bottom: Mix 75g ground almonds, 80g oat flakes, 5EL coconut oil and 2 tablespoons agave syrup in a mixer.
- In a muffin tin, fill 1EL of the bottom dough into each well (6 cups) and press firmly.
- Cream: cook 10 dates in hot water for approx. 10 minutes, then drain. mix dates with 3EL coconut oil and 3EL almond paste in a mixer to a cream. Spread the whole thing on the bottom in the muffin tin.
- Place everything in the freezer for about 1 hour.
- Melt 100g Chocogasm Protein Chocolate from FitnFemale and spread on the cups.
- Place everything in the fridge or freezer for 10 minutes. If frozen, the cups can be removed about 15-20 minutes before consumption & done.
- Chocogasm Protein Chocolate € 5.40 VAT included
created by @baking_for_daisy