Magnesium Drink granules from FitnFemale contains 100% organic magnesium citrate, which is particularly useful for the organism. Magnesium is a vital mineral that the body can not produce itself. A serving of covers a whole day's need for magnesium.
- Tasty, refreshing mango peach flavor
- Perfect solubility
- Particularly high bioavailability
- Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the muscles and nervous system and supports the electrolyte balance.
- Magnesium helps to reduce fatigue, fatigue and normal mental function.
- Magnesium helps maintain normal bones and teeth.
- Magnesium citrate helps your body in activating and accelerating bowel movements. This in turn can promote digestion.
- A can makes 60 servings
Magnesium & #8211; The power mineral for our body
In life, it's all about the little things. That also applies to our body. With its involvement in more than 300 metabolic processes, magnesium is often an underestimated influencing factor. Magnesium can do much more than just prevent cramping. No wonder that high-quality magnesium citrate is a valuable supplement especially for athletes.
What is magnesium and how does it work?
From a purely chemical point of view, magnesium is an alkaline earth metal that is one of the essential minerals for humans. The mineral is involved in our organism in several hundred metabolic processes and plays, among other things in the formation of about 300 enzymes a crucial role. Our organism requires the mineral both for the stabilization of proteins and cell walls as well as for the conversion of high-energy substrates.
This is directly involved in the energy metabolism, especially since the organism can not provide energy without magnesium. In addition, magnesium is significantly responsible for the transmission of stimuli in the nervous system. This is especially true for the transmission of stimuli between nerves and muscles, which explains the anticonvulsant effect. In addition, there are other functions such as the stabilization of bones and teeth.
- It optimizes sports performance, as it supports the transport of blood sugar into the muscle cells and removes accumulated lactic acid.
- Ingestion results in optimal energy delivery due to the enhanced activation of adenosine triphosphate (ATP).
- Studies indicate that the mineral can lower the blood concentration of the stress hormone cortisol. In return, it can promote the release of the sleep hormone melatonin. It can help you turn off and improve sleep quality.
- The mineral, together with other electrolytes, for example, improves the transport of potassium and calcium ions. This in turn contributes to the natural optimization of nerve impulse conduction and muscle contraction.
- According to studies, the mineral can have a positive effect on the health of your heart, especially since it can have a hypotensive effect.
- The mineral is an important helper for the absorption of other minerals. Sufficient magnesium intake helps your body to absorb important minerals such as potassium, phosphorus, calcium and sodium better. In addition, it helps to activate the stored vitamin D.
- Magnesium citrate also helps your body to activate and accelerate bowel movement. This in turn can promote digestion.
Our body can absorb the mineral differently depending on its shape. While cheap magnesium tablets from the supermarket can only be recycled poorly, magnesium citrate looks different. Magnesium citrate is a high-quality magnesium compound with esters, salts and anions of citric acid. Magnesium citrate is characterized by its very high bioavailability, so that your body can absorb the mineral efficiently and quickly.
As an athlete your magnesium needs are particularly high. During training alone you need 10-20 percent more magnesium than in rest periods. With high-quality magnesium citrate, you can easily meet your needs and be sure that you are taking full advantage of magnesium. Even if you are more often plagued by cramps, magnesium citrate is a useful supplement. It is also useful for pregnant women, people over 60, diabetics or migraine and headache patients.