The super mix for beauty from the inside
The beauty health fitness drink with collagen, açaí, ashwagandha, camu camu, methylsulfonylmethane and vitamin C combined in one drink! The gentle, natural açaí flavor makes this super drink perfect.
- Collagen supports connective tissue, skin, hair, joints and bones
- Açaí berries have anti-inflammatory, immune-strengthening and digestive effects and also contain many antioxidants
- Real and natural taste with açaí fruit powder
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) sulfur is a natural and central building block in the body and plays an important role in many functions (metabolic processes, cell repair or the production of hormones or enzymes)
- Camu camu is a small orange-red fruit from the Amazon region and contains high levels of vitamins C, B1, B2, B3 and provitamin A (beta-carotene)
- Ashwagandha - The invigorating miracle root, which has been used for several millennia as a natural adaptogen (a biologically active plant substance that help the organism to improve increased emotional and physical stress situations).
- 100% natural - collagen from grass-fed pasture cows. Through species-appropriate animal husbandry, we achieve the highest raw material quality for the collagen used.
Collagen is a protein. But not just any protein, because it makes up around 30 percent of the total protein quantity in the human body and is therefore the most frequently occurring protein. So it plays a literally fundamental role in almost every part of our body.
In its function as a structural protein it is responsible for the structure and strength of your connective tissue. Whether in the skin, in cartilage tissue, in joints, in bones, in muscles or in ligaments and tendons - collagen is as omnipresent as it is indispensable, as it provides the necessary firmness and elasticity of the tissue.
It consists of long protein chains, which are primarily composed of the amino acids hydroxyproline, glycine and proline. As such, the individual collagen fibres form interwoven fibre bundles that run through the tissue like a supporting framework. The stronger the framework, the tighter your tissue is.
Collagen hydrolysate is a special dosage form of the protein. Through special enzymatic processes, the structural protein is made water-soluble so that your body can ideally absorb it and efficiently integrate it into its collagen structure. Due to its high quality, the hydrolysate not only scores points for its high bioavailability, but is also very well tolerated.
Already the quantitative distribution of the structural protein in the body shows how important it is for our organism. Here is a brief overview of the most important functions that high-quality collagen performs in your body:
- Firm, elastic skin - Your skin consists of about 80 percent collagen structures. A sufficient collagen supply ensures that your skin never runs out of support material. This keeps it young, elastic and hard-wearing.
- Natural anti-wrinkle agent - With age, the amount of collagen in your skin decreases significantly. This process begins as early as the age of 20. The result: fine lines and wrinkles. By supplementing with high-quality structural collagen, you can help your body maintain a firm collagen structure.
- Supports ligaments and tendons - Ligaments and tendons also consist largely of collagen fibers. Especially if you move a lot in everyday life or do intensive sports, ligaments and tendons that are well supplied with structural protein are worth their weight in gold.
- Reduces cellulite - The trigger for unsightly orange peel skin is weak connective tissue that no longer manages to hold fat cells in the subcutis. Studies show that taking collagen products can reduce the degree of cellulite.
- Protects your joints - Articular cartilage can only perform its task if its collagen structures function optimally. Collagen strengthens the joint surfaces and makes them less sensitive to mechanical stress. Studies also show that taking it can have a positive effect on complaints of osteoarthritis and other joint complaints.
- Supports muscle building - Since collagen is also one of the dominant proteins in the muscles, it also plays a central role in muscle building. Optimal muscle building is accordingly not possible with too little collagen intake.
A common misconception that collagen can be made from vegan raw materials. There is no such thing as vegan collagen. We use type 1 and type 3 collagen, which is preferable for beautiful skin.